Monday, July 11, 2011

I want to see everything, dammit!

When someone talks about Italy I smile instantly. Holy cow, I love the subject. I love the country. But how can I love a country I have not even visited? I bet you're wanting to ask me this. My answer: I don't know. I simply do not know. I must tell you this though, I have a secret power. And this power is simply 'bloody good intuition'. I do not mean to boast, just saying. Every time I think something out in my head, I'm usually on the right path.

Italy. I know this is a dream shared by so many other people on this planet. And I hope to God that these people get to live this dream, because I will. I promised myself this, and when I promise myself something I make it happen. I am only 18 for crying out loud, 18 year olds around the world all have dreams. This just happens to be the top of my list. One day I will I visit Italy for 6 months. I'll give my soul to Italy for 6 months.

I want to, and I WILL, adventure Italy inside out. I will explore it's art, music, fashion, architecture and not forgetting: Food!

This mission must be completed before: 30th July, 2023.

No comments: